Take all the hassle out of planning midweek meals with Justine’s quick and easy, healthy supper solutions.
Whether you are cooking for a family or fewer, you probably rely on the same meals time after time. Now’s your chance to learn five delicious new dishes that are simple enough for you to cook in the middle of a busy week and are guaranteed to keep everyone happy.
Author of the best-selling Without The Calories series of healthy eating books, Justine Pattison will show you how to create a diverse collection of dishes with minimal faff. All the recipes will be better for you, but not at all faddy or fussy. Alongside the recipes, Justine will teach you plenty of clever techniques for making meals go further and how to prepare ahead when time is short.
You will be welcomed with tea or coffee and home-made biscuits before settling down to watch the demonstration.
Dishes will be carefully selected to reflect the season, but none will take longer than 30 minutes for you to cook at home.
There are a maximum of 10 guests invited to join this course, so you will have plenty of opportunity to ask questions and sample all the food. At the end of the morning, you will be given a handy recipe pack containing all the tips and information you need to recreate the dishes at home.
What makes this course right for you?
- This is the right course for you, if you are bored of cooking the same old things time after time.
- Would love to cook something different but lack the confidence to give it a go.
- Have always wanted to learn more about healthy eating and how to put it into practise.
- Would like to know how to cook a collection fail-safe recipes that everyone will enjoy.
- Fancy learning some new cooking techniques and kitchen know-how.
- Want to meet up with like-minded people for a fun and informative couple of hours.
- Would like to have a cookery school experience but prefer to find out a bit more about the set up before booking for a hands-on course.