Justine Pattison is a cook who loves to write. She compiled her first recipe book at the age of nine and hasn’t stopped since. With a career spanning over 20 years, she’s constantly called upon to write for some of the UK’s most popular magazines, newspapers and websites. As one of the UK’s top food experts, she has coached and consulted on a range of television series, as well as helping celebrity chefs and TV presenters develop recipes for their own projects.
Justine is based just outside London, where she and her talented team create mouth-watering food content for a huge variety of projects including several best-selling books, newspapers, magazines and online. To date, Justine’s recipes and diet plans have featured in books totalling sales of more than three million, and sales of her latest series, Without The Calories, has so far exceeded 300,000. And Freeze, her hugely popular tip and technique book, has cemented her reputation as the UK’s leading freezer expert.
Justine’s books are aimed at people who are looking for everyday inspiration, writing recipes that fit into day-to-day life and that the whole family can enjoy together.
She enjoys creating recipes that are relaxed and easy-going without ever compromising on taste. Using easy to find ingredients and simple to follow instructions, even the most inexperienced cook is guaranteed great results. For her, there is no point creating a book, however beautiful, if nobody cooks from it. Justine’s books are truly practical and packed with recipes and tips, including information on freezing.
Justine has contributed to the following titles:
- BBC Good Food
- Daily Mail
- The Guardian
- Daily Telegraph
- Daily Record
- Slimming World magazine
- Ideal Home magazine
- Best magazine
Justine has worked on the following television series:
- What to Eat Now – BBC Two
- You Are What You Eat – Channel 4
- Raymond Blanc: How to Cook Well – BBC Two
- Hairy Dieters – BBC Two
- Hairy Bikers’ Best of British – BBC Two
- Hairy Bikers’ Everyday Gourmet – BBC Two
- Hairy Bikers’ Meals on Wheels – BBC Two
- Hairy Bikers’ Mississippi Adventure – Good Food Channel
- F Word – Channel 4
- Caribbean Food Made Easy with Levi Roots – BBC Two
- Gastronuts – CBBC
- Clarissa and The King’s Cookbook – BBC Four
- The Supersizers Go – BBC Two
- A Cook’s Tour of Spain – Channel 4
- Family Food Fight – Channel 5
- Gordon Ramsay: Cookalong Live – Channel 4
- Supersize vs Superskinny – Channel 4
- Local Food Hero – UKTV Food
- Cooking it – Channel 4